I've migrated the solidworks license server to ghost.cose.isu.edu, port 25734.
It will run the student version up to version 2013-2014
To update your installation you need to complete the following steps.
1. In the windows search bar, search for 'SolidNetWork License manager'
2. Hold down Shift and right click the shortcut for 'SolidNetWork license manager', choose run as administrator.
3. Click the Server List tab..
4. Select the old entry (either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
5. Click Remove button
6. Click 'Add'
7. Enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
8. CLick OK and close.
9. Start Solidworks, and it should get a license.