This how-to guide is a step by step guide on how to access Banner on BengalWeb while using Google Chrome.
1. Google Chrome must be up to date. The following link will walk you through making sure that your Google Chrome is up to date if you have any questions on how to update it: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?hl=en
2. Open up a new tab and paste the following into the search bar: chrome://flags/
3. Enable NPAPI - The picture below has the correct extension circled. Just click the enabled button. DO NOT enable or disable any other features.
4. Once the enable button has been pressed a new button will appear below it on the bottom of your browser window to relaunch chrome. Press the relaunch now button. Again, this will not close any of your tabs, and you WILL NOT lose any progress in any of your other tabs, the browser just needs to refresh.
5. To continue to banner sign into bengal web.
6. Once signed into bengal web go to your employees tab.
7.Click on Banner INB in the Tigeri Toolbox
8. If prompted, allow the plugin to run. If not prompted but banner is still not working, you may need to enable the plugin. The error is on your search bar. You can run all plugins this time, or always allow it. Press done once you select your choice.
9. You will be prompted to run the Java application. Press run
Banner should now be accessible.
How To's >