HP LaserJet Enterprise M507 (Windows PC)
1. On the bottom left of your desktop, click on the Windows icon.
2. Click on the cog icon to open up the settings menu.
3. Click on the "Devices" tab.
4. Click on the "Printers & Scanners" tab.
5. Click on "Add a printer or scanner" and wait until the option "The printer that I want isn't listed appears. Click it.
6. Click on "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname" checkbox. Click next
7. Ensure that "Device Type is configured to "Autodetect"
8. For the "Hostname or IP address" insert the following: "10.255.32.92"
The Port name will automatically be copied from the Hostname.
9. After the printer has been contacted, the following window will pop up. Feel free to name the printer.
10. Set printer sharing to "Do not share this printer". Click next when you have completed this step.
11. Done! Feel free to print off a test page to confirm the process has been completed.